Blog Header

Blog Header
Now Servicing: Mesa, Gilbert, Apache Junction, Gold Canyon and San Tan Valley

Who Are You? You Fabulous Pet Sitter You

Who is the founder of Play Time Pet Care?  

Jenna Trethewey, that's me...to the left.  I am a fun loving yet serious individual who knows when it's play time and when it's time to take life a little more seriously.  I am happily married with no kids and thoroughly love my life.



Some things that I like:
  • The beach / ocean
  • Traveling
  • Meeting new pets
  • Food, food and more food!
  • Learning
  • Change...weird, right?
  • MY 3 DOGS
  • Hangin' with my hubby and my friends


Some previous job positions I have held:

  • Restaurant Manager / GM
  • Administrative Assistant at an Assisted Living Residential Care Facility caring for traumatic brain injured adults
  • Realtor
  • Managing Broker for a small real estate office


Why did I start Play Time Pet Care?

I started Play Time Pet Care because I am passionate for pets.  I have always known I wanted to be in business for myself, it was just a matter of figuring out what my passion was.  It wasn't until my husband and I took a trip to Hawaii did I realize what I was truly passionate about.  My father-in-law traveled to Mesa, AZ from California to stay with our dogs while we were on vacation.  This was the first time I had been able to go away and not worry about how my dogs were being taken care of.  When we got home I just knew I had to spread the word to everyone else.  

What kind of dogs do I have?

Nugget - Cocker Spaniel
Magic - Golden Retriever
Daisy - Golden Retriever

These are my dogs!  I love them to pieces...they are the best friends and companions anyone could ask for.  I spoil them like they were my children...yes, I am one of "those". Nugget is the newest addition to our furry family.  He is so sweet and cuddly.  He makes me laugh everyday.

What about your staff?

The pet sitters I hire are carefully hand picked by me.  They go through a rigorous interview process to ensure they are a good fit.  I only hire compassionate, caring people whom I would feel comfortable taking care of my dogs.  

If you are looking for your fur-ever pet sitter, someone who will love your pets as if they were their own, look no further.  Give us a call today to schedule your meet and greet.  480-292-9735