Blog Header

Blog Header
Now Servicing: Mesa, Gilbert, Apache Junction, Gold Canyon and San Tan Valley

Reviews for Pet Sitter in Mesa, AZ



I just love our clients, both 4 legged and 2 legged!  Check out what they have to say about us:

"Best in town We have 4 dogs and an Amazon Gray. Jenna did great for us while we were gone for a long week end. Even to taking the trash can to street and bringing it back for us. I'll difinitely use her again in the future!"‎ - Rmwillig ‎ - Oct 1, 2010 Full review »
"Great Caring and Responsible Service I have 4 dogs and Play Time Pet Care took great care of them while I was gone. I chose an hour a day service where the dogs were fed and played with. I got daily updates by text of how they were doing. I felt extremely comfortable ..."‎ - TFryer16 ‎ - Aug 18, 2010 Full review »
www.kudzu.com/m/Play-Time-Pet-Care-21597869?src...
Reviews by Google users
hope ‎ - Jun 24, 2011
Play time pet care (Jenna) is great! Came over and met the pups, got to know them a little. Started walking my overweight lab Bella and went out of her way to help train her to make the walks more enjoyable for each of them. Bella lost 8 lbs and is doing better then ever. Thanks soooo much Jenna, what a great thing it is that you do!
Was this review helpful? Yes - No - Flag as inappropriate
Martii ‎ - Jun 24, 2011
Play Time Pet Care has been caring for my six English Springer Spaniels for about a year now. Jenna is the greatest and goes beyond normal pet care. She always makes sure the water bowl is full before she leaves, and when she stays overnight brings the newspaper in, empties the garbage. She is great with my pets - and we always feel so good knowing she is watching them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click here to read these reviews in full and to check out others.

480-292-9735